Color: Hedgehog Table Brush
- MULTIPURPOSE DUSTER: Hedgehog-inspired design for quick and easy cleanup of table crumbs; removes dust from computer keyboards and miscellaneous debris from arts and crafts working areas
- NON-SCRATCH HORSEHAIR BRISTLE: Brush strung with soft yet dense horsehair bristles; great for sweeping up tiny particles like dust, sand and dirt and effectively cleans delicate surfaces without scratching
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Handle made from all-natural oiled beechwood; highly resistant to wear and tear and durable enough for daily use
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Sustainable alternative to paper towels or disposable wipes
- CARE: Rinse bristles gently in tepid water and air dry; made in Germany
Package Dimensions: 25x178x68
Details: A hedgehog-inspired table brush great for clearing tables, countertops and delicate surfacesClear away crumbs, dust, sand, dirt and debris with the Redecker Hedgehog Table Brush. A simple yet efficient way to clean up tables and counters, this cute handheld duster also removes dust from the narrow gaps in computer keyboards and miscellaneous debris from arts and crafts working areas. Strung with soft yet dense black horsehair, non-scratch bristles attract tiny particles and gently sweep and clean delicate surfaces. An eco-friendly alternative to paper towels or disposable wipes, this reusable duster has an all-natural oiled beechwood handle that holds up well over time and is durable enough for daily use. To clean, rinse bristles gently in tepid water and air dry.Redecker brushes are made up of domestic woods bristles, hair, or plant fibers, as they have been for decades. This brush is inspired by Redecker’s commitment to providing quality and functional brushes for daily use in and around the house. Made from beautiful, handcrafted beechwood, untreated wood body will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood. Made in Germany.The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.